My Hometown

My Hometown

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Digital Media


Hi ! My name is Tan Kun Hang, 21 years old, come from Sekinchan, Selangor. I'm in a Beta year of my study. I'm taking Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) (Finance with Multimedia) in Multimedia University Cyberjaya. 


MMU Cyberjaya (edited by me)

Welcome to My Digital Media Assignment's Blog. This blog used to update my MMB2014 (Digital Media) Assignment. I am sharing the step of my design by Photoshop CS5,  it's really awesome and wonderful experiences i ever have, hope you all like it !





I has been learned some skills of PhotoShop CS5 during my tutorial class, I'm creating a picture by 3 simple steps, there are : Magnetic Lasso Tool, Quick Selection Tool and Horizontal Type Tool. 



 Step 1 - Use the "Magnetic Lasso Tool" to crop & cut it into my background picture.

 Step 2 - Use the "Quick Selection Tool" to crop & cut it into my background picture.

Step 3 - Use the "Horizontal Type Tool" to key in the word " MMU CYBERJYA" and use "Warp Text - Rise".

1 comment:

  1. Cool man..finnaly u had ur own blog!!!
    welcome to blogger ....:)

    ReplyDelete