My Hometown

My Hometown

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Digital Media - Assignment 1


There are some raw images (download from www.google.com ) that I plan to use for my 1st Assignment :

Picture 1


Picture 2


Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5


I had combined 5 raw images above into a piece of A4 size picture.

I'm creating "Picture 2" by 5 simple steps, there are using Spot Healing Brush Tool, Quick Selection Tool, Linear Light, Magnetic Lasso Tool and others. 

Before 

After  


5 Steps : 
Step 1 - Use the " Spot Healing Brush Tool " to clear the unwanted logo on the aroeplane.


Step 2 - Use the " Quick Select Tool " to select the part of the word " A TM University ".

Step 3 - After use the " Quick Select Tool " select the part i needed , paste it on the aroeplane and change the direction of the word.


Step 4 - Use the " Quick Select Tool " to select the part of MMU logo I needed.

Step 5 - Paste the MMU logo on the aroeplane and change the colour of MMU logo by using " Luminosity "



Others 3 steps to cut the aroeplane and move it to a picture with white colour background.

Step 1 - Change the image colour with " Linear Light " and crop it

Step 2 - Use the " Magnetic Lasso Tool " to cut the aroeplane.

Step 3 - Use the " move tool " to move the aroeplane to a new page.



1 comment: